In this video, I talked about Poshmark titles specifically but you can also use these title tips on other reselling sites. I think it’s imperative to catch your audience at within the first glance to help them find exactly what they are looking for while browsing online. Being clear and concise in your titles will help tremendously. For the full Poshmark title tutorial, check out my YouTube video below!
Poshmark Tips and Tricks for Reselling
- A good title has the brand, type of an item, size, color if there are enough characters left. I am under the school thought that you fill as many of those spaces as you can.
- SPELL CHECK! I have seen so many brand names spelled wrong!
- Make sure to put the brand’s full name in the title.
- Avoid words like cute, look here, adorable, any of those descriptive words that have nothing to do with the actual item.
- Don’t put weird icons, punctuations, no fun words.
- So again, brand, type, size, and color. That simple!
My data & inventory course is now live and don’t forget to put in the promo code youtube to get $20 off.
And to help you ease into reselling – I created a Reselling Tool Kit to get you started with everything you need to start you reselling business, just click here!